Catalina biotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggressive By Nature

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
Boynton Beach, FL
Just Make it an awesome Setup, and leave it at that, stop arguing with us when we are telling you the truth! YOU WILL NOT CREATE A NEW SPECIES!!!! Just make it an awesome setup or div sit o whatever, but just do yourself a favor, and get the NEW SPECIES idea out!!! Have fun with it, but don't get your hopes up on something that's not going to happen. You can't do all those things.

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
You actually have to have 501c prior to applying for grants.
Also, since you are going to be 'for profit', it doesn't mesh well with being able to take donations via a 501c. If you 'allow them to use it', you can't start a business there for your own profit at the same time. You aren't going to be protecting/maintaining the natural environment, you'll be modifying it and trying to shape it to create hybrids. Conservation groups won't like that at all.

I still think you are about ten steps ahead of yourself. As of right now, you can't even legally start introducing animals since by all description it's a naturally occuring body of water that is still connected to the ocean.
Missed this. I would act as a subsidiary of a local conservation. I would loan my pond for free. I will write it off on my taxes though. I am not doing this for money. I don't want to make a penny. I just want a prestigious dive resort. The whole operation will be non for profit.

Aggressive By Nature

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
Boynton Beach, FL
I think your time and resources are best spent in other ways.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I think he is very motivated for this, and I think its too late to change his mind now. If he uses everything correctly, resources right, and money right, then this is going to be one bad motha of a setup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store