Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
Great pics. I miss mine :(

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
fishinman;4881397; said:
wow awesome collection norbert. that japonicus is gorgeous!
Thanks, I like him too
Madding;4881463; said:
Very awesome perch collections guys.
Thanks
jlnguyen74;4881969; said:
I keep mine 65-70 degrees... I had them at 78-80 in the past, and they didn't last very long! :irked: I just dedicate a tank for them
Good to know, I think I'm going to try him with my Chinese Perch...once he catches up in size anyway...seems like they might make good tankmates
FunWow!;4883442; said:
Damn you have one awesome perch stock!
Thanks man
vanimate;4887237; said:
Great pics. I miss mine :(
Thank you

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Norbert;4888759; said:
Good to know, I think I'm going to try him with my Chinese Perch...once he catches up in size anyway...seems like they might make good tankmates
If it work out between those two species, it's awesome! My concern is the Japonicus may not compete well with those Chinese perch for live feeders. If you can switch all of them off live, there's a chance. BTW, "other member" was able to switch his on shrimp :naughty: I haven't tried mine, since I have two runts in the group. I want to put some size on those two, end up lost one last night. It hasn't eaten well for me since day one. I'm going to seperate the other smallest one, and work with the bigger one on switching them off live ;)

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
jlnguyen74;4889494; said:
If it work out between those two species, it's awesome! My concern is the Japonicus may not compete well with those Chinese perch for live feeders. If you can switch all of them off live, there's a chance. BTW, "other member" was able to switch his on shrimp :naughty: I haven't tried mine, since I have two runts in the group. I want to put some size on those two, end up lost one last night. It hasn't eaten well for me since day one. I'm going to seperate the other smallest one, and work with the bigger one on switching them off live ;)
The C Perch are off live, started hitting those new carni sticks but I haven't even tried with the J Perch, will probably leave him on live for a couple more months at least...should be easier to get off live than the C perch though.

Bummer about losing one of your little guys
bassmasterp;4889507; said:
Nice collection, they look awesome!
Thanks man

AU_Arowana-RG

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
Cebu, Phillipines
Awesome Perch collection. So sweet and EPIC.

Oh dear, I think I was hit with the poison....

PERCH poison........

...............:SaiyanSmi

:drool:

Must get PERCH. Must get Asian, American, and European PERCH. Must make PERCH new poison fish like BICHIR and hopefully MAHSEER.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store