Cichla piquiti "azul", albino silurus glanis, largest fw fish in the world!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i hope you have some azuls left in a few weeks when i get paid again. i would love to get some of those. wels are on the list and those albinos are amazing! just have to wait till i get my house.

cgibby

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
U.S.
Finally an albino wels! Shipping is just gonna be expensive but worth it and i'm tempted on the azul's as well if only they were a bit bigger...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
what is ideal temperature for Wels catfish? are they cold water fish?
Ideally coolder water, down to freezing is tolerated. I do from first have have seen people keep them until they're 4 feet long in Taiwan in tropical water with datnoids and such, about 80 degree with no ill effects. also in Spain they're stocked in some ponds that are stagnant and gets warm during the summer.

cgibby

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
U.S.
I forgot to mention that I need to give you my updated paypal info once you return from that well deserved vacation also I kind of question the validity of this but I've heard that with a steady supply of food wels seem to thrive mor in warmer water for example the number of large individuals being caught in spain as of late your dedication to the hobby is unmatched and the things you manage to import never cease to amaze me thanks again wes and have a good vacation

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Wells r doing great Wes! both ate throughout the night and setteled in very nicely. Thanks again for top quality fish and great service.

N8sharpe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2012
Cincinnati
cichla piquiti 2.75" fat, conditioned babies, with a lot of gold colors $125.00 each

silurus glanis regular color 4" $125.00 only a few available

silurus glanis albino 7" fatties, gorgeous $250.00 each, only a few available

paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com

Live arrival guaranteed, shipping will range from $75.00-$125.00 overnight via fedex to your door, price includes water, boxe, oxygen, heat or cool pack as needed.

Shipping is done from Monday thru Thursday, Friday for Saturday delivery is an additional $30.00 surcharge by fedex, no Sunday deliveries.

Serious inquiries only, tire kickers can kick around somewhere else. What I have listed is what I have available, once sold out or gone, then they're gone, and there is no estimation on when they may become available again.
Very cool!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

N8sharpe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2012
Cincinnati
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store