Datnoid with Cloudy Eye

peterp63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
On a boat!
Those were from before the tragedy (August and June, respectively)... today, everyone left in the tank is eating well and eyes are healing.

LOSSES: Motoro pair, henlei female. RIP.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Peterp63.
I'm
So glad u found the source of your problem.
I've read your old threads so I knew u were a competent fish keeper. Shame about the poor pup...
I've had old pieces of muscle get lodged under wood before for a
Few weeks and it wreaked havoc wit my water q
, until I removed it from the tank. A decomposing ray pup is probably worse

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Those were from before the tragedy (August and June, respectively)... today, everyone left in the tank is eating well and eyes are healing.

Peter, Appreciate you taking the time to create this useful post. Firstly, sorry for your loss. Glad things are getting better and for it to continue. From one hobbyist to another, I know WE ALL were pulling for you. This post has been very helpful for the many MFK'ers alike. I believe there are many of us who would of known about, as often overlooked, that a rotting blockage can wreak such havoc. Especially, on a large tank as mentioned. Keep us all up to date. GOOD LUCK!

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010

How is the progress 4 days later, since your last post? Reading this motivated me to double check my wet dry sump.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
All of peters fish are doing much better. Seen his collection in person (the 7 inch ngt came from me) and I'm glad he found the source before he lost any more fish.

Btw peter if you you decide to thin out some big indos you know I'm first in line

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store