Do not try to leave this thread (wayward pines thread)

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
btw, the reviews have been good, you don't think they wanna keep it going?

in the end, it's about ratings. I don't know how the ratings are though. but the reviews have been positive

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
btw, the reviews have been good, you don't think they wanna keep it going?

in the end, it's about ratings. I don't know how the ratings are though. but the reviews have been positive
They don't have a choice. The book was a trilogy and they're already at the end of book 2. Plus it's a "mini series" can't just take someone's work and start adding to it without permission

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I really don't believe they're in the future. it's debateable but I don't believe the volunteers, pulcher, Pam and the original sheriff are frozen. I believe they just work at this place and come in and out as they please,

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I gave up on this one,it got a little too farfetched for me.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Damn,you still post here?...I gave up on it when that creature dragged that guy off,not sure how far in the season that was but that was enough for me.

Westie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
Bay Area CA USA
Its the year 4028. OK for all the people that want to leave WP. Let a couple out and let the rest watch them get ate. That would cure me from wanting to leave. I know the truth might not be good for the whole town but at least it would keep the bomb squad from blowing the place up.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I might give it another go.....currently I'm into True Detective,Last Ship and Tyrant.
The episode you stopped at and the rest of the show feels like 2 completely different shows. Just flipped the script

I'll get on the last ship when they get aways ahead. You actually like true detective? You on season 1?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store