• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
absolutely hate it. i like the old one a lot better. i like the old aquariacentral also.

honestly the changed makes me not want to go on here as much as before.

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
A lot of people are complaining about the skin color. I know most of you know this, but to those who don't, you can change the skin color at the way bottom left of the screen. I am using the grey, and I like it.

Otolith

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2009
Louisiana
I like the format but not the color scheme so much. (switched to grey in the settings)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I read this thread but it is really pointless as a decision was made and that they will stick to...That said,can someone tell me how to get back to the lounge after going through these four pages? What has replaced the dropdown go click on that would take you back to the top of the lounge page?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i switched to grey also, it hurt my eyes at first but it's easier to read

and maybe it's just me but the stickys should be seperated from the regular threads with a bigger gap. it's harder to tell where the stickys end and regular threads begin

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
as already advised previously the basic change will need tweaks to restore old features and fix the bugs, this takes time so instead of moaning about it report any issues people come across in the bugs thread.
thanks
dixon

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
as already advised previously the basic change will need tweaks to restore old features and fix the bugs, this takes time so instead of moaning about it report any issues people come across in the bugs thread.
thanks
dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store