dont think ill be here much longer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
livebearerfreak;4407025; said:
no gotta get my liessene, going to soon. just scared to drive tho.
oh man, you've gotta make that a higher priority. You'll be able to accomplish so much more throughout the day. Heck, you sell your fish and equipment right now, you could pick up a cheap used car. Not advising you to do such but you'd get alot more done if you didn't have to waste time waiting for a ride all the time or waiting for the bus

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
Or a damned spell check add on/dictionary.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
ya i do want to still move even though things are still fine with my grandparents and i, but i just feel that id be more grown up and all if i had a place of my own though... what you all think? want some advice from members that have moved outa there parents/grandparents place.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
As much as you do grow up a lot faster while living on your own, you must first make sure you can actually support yourself... plus, unless you have at least a few bucks saved for a rainy day it may not be the best idea to move out on your own...

Personally, i would probably advise you try and find a responsible flat mate to help ease the burden of rent etc, unless your planning on renting a place thats so dirt cheap that you can still manage to survive off your current income + save some money on the side every week/month...

ibz_rg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
www.facebook.com
Well, in your situation, I would probably move out. But only under the circunstance of having money put back. I make an average of 450 a week and still don't plan on moving out anytime soon, simply because it's such a big step for someone my age (18). But on the other hand, if my guardians were that uptight about everything, I would certainly be getting the hell out of there. My advice is to save some coin, get at least $1500 in the bank, and then think about moving out. Living with them may be a pain, but being broke with no one to turn to is much worse.

Also, you can change the way you spell. Capitalization, punctuation, and proper spelling work wonders.

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com

blacktarotannis

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2010
Deltona, Fl
www.youtube.com
I don't think you should move out yet.
Rent/morgage = 700.
car payment = 300.
Fpl (lights) = about 200.
Cell phone = 50.
Internet = 80.
insurance = 84.
Fees where I live = 140.
That is just a more or less guess on somethings in one month that need to be paid. I'm sure everyone has a diff number for stuff. Its just an idea to help you. It doesn't include food or gas. Oh it doesn't include stuff for the fish. Any meds they might need. you have to sit down and really look at the bigger picture. Make a list of the things you would have to pay in a month. Then work to save money that way if something came up you had extra money.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
i could make it on my own if i get a roomate and whatnot but trying to find one on craigslist first tho.

blacktarotannis;4410082; said:
I don't think you should move out yet.
Rent/morgage = 700.
car payment = 300.
Fpl (lights) = about 200.
Cell phone = 50. wont need ( dont have a need for one reall )
Internet = 80. i can use the wifi from downtown )
insurance = 84.
Fees where I live = 140.
That is just a more or less guess on somethings in one month that need to be paid. I'm sure everyone has a diff number for stuff. Its just an idea to help you. It doesn't include food or gas. Oh it doesn't include stuff for the fish. Any meds they might need. you have to sit down and really look at the bigger picture. Make a list of the things you would have to pay in a month. Then work to save money that way if something came up you had extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store