FISHING SEASON 2K10!!!!!!

Planetnicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2010
USA NJ
got out fishing today it was a waist of time for the most part I did catch a 6inch LMB the smallest of the season and some wierd cichlid can you id it for me thanks fiend. man scince its my first year of bass fishing I have no idea were the fish are thanks to the draught and temperature change but I think im getting it. ill see if I can get out next week and have more luck

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
busterbrown;4482784; said:
oh thats cool lets keep a ton of trout just every other person that fishes for them
Those are salmon

Zeppelin3k

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2006
Appleton, WI
Here are pics from last weekend. My biggest sturgeon and SMB in one day:headbang2 :headbang2

A LMB earlier this year

Salmon fishing start running soon, so I wil have to post pics of that. I go right by a hatchery so maybe i can get some shots of that as well. And last year i actually got a 25" brown trout when i was going for salmon:headbang2 yum!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Zeppelin3k;4483432; said:
Here are pics from last weekend. My biggest sturgeon and SMB in one day:headbang2 :headbang2

A LMB earlier this year

Salmon fishing start running soon, so I wil have to post pics of that. I go right by a hatchery so maybe i can get some shots of that as well. And last year i actually got a 25" brown trout when i was going for salmon:headbang2 yum!
Good catches, thats a very nice SM!!

Zeppelin3k

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2006
Appleton, WI
cichlid fiend;4483775; said:
Good catches, thats a very nice SM!!
Thanks, those SMB grow really slow in the rivers here. That is close to a 10yr old fish if not older. Sucks that I caught him on my catfish rod so it wasnt much of a fight on his end. I let him go but that is going to be a hard one to beat, right at the 20" mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store