Fishing season 2k14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
I'm so ready to do some crank bait fishing as soon as my pond melts. I can't wait but there is like 1 1/2 feet of ice on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks I like the way the tail flipped up as I took the pic. The hook was super hard to get out good thing cats are so tough

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yeah, I actually hold bullheads down with my foot when I take out the hook and they don't even care.
although it seems like if you don't use circle hooks it isn't even worth trying to get the hook out since about 3/5 bullheads I catch swallow it.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Im going out on my friends boat to go sea fishing. I've never been to the area he's taking me before but all he said was that there where sharks and rays there so I couldnt resist.

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Everything is finally almost thawed out here in north NJ. Getting ready to finally start some fishing! Also, the reservoir just down the street from me is finally going to be open to car-top boats/kayaks/etc. so I'll be able to fish it SO much easier than I would be able to from shore. Can't wait to actually get out on the water in a boat, I have a bunch of spots in my head already that I can reach that I normally wouldn't be able to from shore.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
I did pretty good on bass in FL this past week. Nailed a 7 pounder on the first day and an 8 the next evening. More fish from 2-4 pounds than I can even count...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store