Fishing season 2k14!!!!!!!!!!!!

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
I enjoy eating grunts just fine as well.

Going to be down in Kissimmee in 2 weeks. Do I want to spend a day and a 3 hour drive going down to catch peacocks and snakeheads or do I want to catch a party boat and an hour drive out to the atlantic?

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
You and the other MFK fisherman need to head my way, you aint lived until you go toe to toe sitting down in little plastic boat with a big snapper!

As for the grunts, we have so many fine eating fish here that they are considered trash. Hell I wont even eat red fish and rarely eat AJ anymore. Snapper, grouper, triggerfish, flounder, black sea bass, cobia, mahi-mahi, tuna, wahoo, etc etc

tampa_bass

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2012
your girlfriend's
I enjoy eating grunts just fine as well.

Going to be down in Kissimmee in 2 weeks. Do I want to spend a day and a 3 hour drive going down to catch peacocks and snakeheads or do I want to catch a party boat and an hour drive out to the atlantic?
Both! LOL

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Went out for the first time this year (FINALLY!!!!!!!!). I'll make entries in this every time I go out that way we can beat last years # of pages.

Date: 3/7/14
weather: sunny
temp outside: 47
water temp: 37-39 F
fishing style: fly fishing with glo bugs and a custom fly I tied up last night.
fish caught:

1) rainbow trout, 12 inches, 3 quarters pounds, caught on custom fly, decent fight, no picture sadly.

thought it would be more organized to do it this way.

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
got me a 7.2 today ;) had to do a little surgery since she swallowed it hard but kicked off strong and should make it

cb3-9(1).pngcb3-9(2).png

cb3-9(1).png

cb3-9(2).png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store