Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
that's not necessary . I like his posts, and pix . There's no "walls of text", he's quite literate and uses proper spelling and grammar, so IDK what the issue is. WALLS OF TEXT is a big paragraph that should be split into 163 paragraphs with no periods or punctuation and just keeps going forever and it hurts your damn eyes to read it. I thought the South was known for it's hospitality and people being easy-going???
This POS laptop of mine is garbage and I have no load at all on this site, regardless how many pix on each page. Might be time for an upgrade, Dude. May want to get used to it guys, cuz when I figure out how to post pix, it's gonna be more than Sean's.
I'm pretty sure it's not a tech issue given how my phone is only a year old. Anyhow I'll stop contributing here and fallow the paths of other op's by making my own thread.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I'm pretty sure it's not a tech issue given how my phone is only a year old. Anyhow I'll stop contributing here and fallow the paths of other op's by making my own thread.
I made my own, why not? I don't see a point to making a fishing thread to post pix of fish if the pix of fish make you not want to load the thread......kinda doesn't make even the slightest amount of sense in any way at all.

Perhaps we should all make our own individual threads for us to NOT post pix of the fish we catch. good times. I can see the excitement already

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I made my own, why not? I don't see a point to making a fishing thread to post pix of fish if the pix of fish make you not want to load the thread......kinda doesn't make even the slightest amount of sense in any way at all.
He's claiming the thread will die but if you look at previous threads they were active with talking about techniques, tips and tricks, and favorite trips, not just one person posting fishing reports and walls of texts. Then he's claiming the thread would die without him when he is the only one spamming the thread with his reports as the og's create their own threads so their posts don't get buried. The thread has two feet in it's grave. I remember when D davenmandy and I had a few nice convos about salmon and how traditions we had as well as me trying to convince him to try fly fishing, you don't see any of that anymore. It's not just a thread to post "like" or "nice fish" bait, it's an overall thread similar to the official off topic discussion thread.

Reactions: davenmandy

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
He's claiming the thread will die but if you look at previous threads they were active with talking about techniques, tips and tricks, and favorite trips, not just one person posting fishing reports and walls of texts. Then he's claiming the thread would die without him when he is the only one spamming the thread with his reports as the og's create their own threads so their posts don't get buried. The thread has two feet in it's grave. I remember when D davenmandy and I had a few nice convos about salmon and how traditions we had as well as me trying to convince him to try fly fishing, you don't see any of that anymore. It's not just a thread to post "like" or "nice fish" bait, it's an overall thread similar to the official off topic discussion thread.
You are always free to dig up and bump the old ones, I just think it's rather rude and also trollish to post in the thread he made to basically just complain about it. He's out fishing enjoying life and having fun, don't hate the player, hate the game. Go catch some fish and post them, or at least do what I do and talk about recent outings, what you used, what's working this time of year etc

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Had anoher great weekend of Lake Trout fishing on Lake Erie. Went 3 for 4 Trout fishing in 80-140 FOW with 3-5" spoons close to the bottom. The fish were 30" 16#, 32" 18#, and 34" 23#. Last one was one of the hardest fights I've ever had with a fish that lasted ~20-25 minutes. Also caught 37 Bluegill and a Pumpkinseed back at our marina.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Anthony Nolet

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2012
Oregon
I would be blown away if I caught a pumpkinseed that big. They're all small around here, the biggest ones I've seen are the ones I've been feeding year round in my tank for the last few years lol.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I would be blown away if I caught a pumpkinseed that big. They're all small around here, the biggest ones I've seen are the ones I've been feeding year round in my tank for the last few years lol.
lol everything is bigger in Lake Erie. Can't wait to fish it one day when i'm ready for an 8 hour drive to still be in the same STATE lololol

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
lol everything is bigger in Lake Erie. Can't wait to fish it one day when i'm ready for an 8 hour drive to still be in the same STATE lololol
Wow, that's a pretty good haul, how far East are you lol? There's great fishing for everything up here though: Lakers, Steelhead, Browns, Pike, Smallies, FW Drum, Channel Cats, Burbot you name it!

But if you're that far East, you're probably closer to big ocean fish like Stripers and Bluefish, plus one of my dream fish, the Black Drum.

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store