Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Wow, that's a pretty good haul, how far East are you lol? There's great fishing for everything up here though: Lakers, Steelhead, Browns, Pike, Smallies, FW Drum, Channel Cats, Burbot you name it!

But if you're that far East, you're probably closer to big ocean fish like Stripers and Bluefish, plus one of my dream fish, the Black Drum.
Philly

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yeah, that'd definitely be a lot closer to the Atlantic than the Great Lakes lol.
we've done the Atlantic so many times though, including Delaware Bay, Rehobeth and Chesapeake bay and tributaries and Wallenpaupack, Ricket's Glenn, Hickory Run, to Rhode Island ....as well as Florida bay, Indian River, Biscayne, and the Gulf. The Great Lakes is the one major EC thing I never done. Favoring Smallmouth prized above all other fish, Presque Isle bay is a must before you die for people like me.....I been hearing legends and seeing pix since I was a kid lol I gotta hit Ontario too before my time is out

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
that's not necessary . I like his posts, and pix . There's no "walls of text", he's quite literate and uses proper spelling and grammar, so IDK what the issue is. WALLS OF TEXT is a big paragraph that should be split into 163 paragraphs with no periods or punctuation and just keeps going forever and it hurts your damn eyes to read it. I thought the South was known for it's hospitality and people being easy-going???
Maybe I should've thought my post out a little more than what I did. Wasn't my intention to portray what you implied. I just spoke my mind, short and simple. I just don't enjoy him. All the same it's not some 12 year old that goes on with no grammatical sense. And even he's right that it seems that no one else really posts.

Divemaster obviously enjoys fishing a lot and wants to share. His techniques and where he goes are beneficial to others in the area or people coming to those areas and can apply somewhat elsewhere. I don't mean to rain on his parade. It's just how I feel and who I am, and when I post its reflected as such. A few sentences to express my day if fishing and a few pics.

If anyone else enjoys divemaster's posts encourage him! Not by thanking him but engaging in a conversation. And asking for more pics like I read.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
we've done the Atlantic so many times though, including Delaware Bay, Rehobeth and Chesapeake bay and tributaries and Wallenpaupack, Ricket's Glenn, Hickory Run, to Rhode Island ....as well as Florida bay, Indian River, Biscayne, and the Gulf. The Great Lakes is the one major EC thing I never done. Favoring Smallmouth prized above all other fish, Presque Isle bay is a must before you die for people like me.....I been hearing legends and seeing pix since I was a kid lol I gotta hit Ontario too before my time is out
There's some big Smallies up in the big pond for sure, I caught one in PIB in pouring rain last year that was 20.5" 7 pounds on an Emerald Shiner.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I would be blown away if I caught a pumpkinseed that big. They're all small around here, the biggest ones I've seen are the ones I've been feeding year round in my tank for the last few years lol.
Maybe it's time for a collecting trip East :).

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store