Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
If you can't get maggots use earthworms the same way, if your confident they take corn use two pieces of real corn and a single fake pop up piece on a hair rigged hook , this works well over a bed of particles such as corn , birdseed, hemp seed, chick peas etc.
Tiger fish fishing looks amazing that'll have to go on my bucket list of fishing trips ;).
Catfish ate tricky to catch if they find a hole just keep a very tight line and hold on tight they'll move eventually with enough pressure

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
If you can't get maggots use earthworms the same way, if your confident they take corn use two pieces of real corn and a single fake pop up piece on a hair rigged hook , this works well over a bed of particles such as corn , birdseed, hemp seed, chick peas etc.
Tiger fish fishing looks amazing that'll have to go on my bucket list of fishing trips ;).
Catfish ate tricky to catch if they find a hole just keep a very tight line and hold on tight they'll move eventually with enough pressure
I left the line for half an hour and it didnt move at all. Ill fish one out another day

I have yet to seriously carp fish. I often targeted smallmouth yellowfish with my longest being around 45cm and a lot of fight in em

Reactions: Evz jardini

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Carp can lock you up in snags the same way it happened to me last week with an absolute lump , found himself a weed bed or sunken branch and sat tight I kept the line tight but he managed to spit the hook :( the one that got away ay lol

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Carp can lock you up in snags the same way it happened to me last week with an absolute lump , found himself a weed bed or sunken branch and sat tight I kept the line tight but he managed to spit the hook :( the one that got away ay lol
He might have dropped for a snag, i cant be certain since there was quite a lot of sunken material around

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
He might have dropped for a snag, i cant be certain since there was quite a lot of sunken material around
Catfish are experts at sunken snags mate and once there in not much can bring them out appart from more food but there not thinking about food while there's a hook in its mouth , had a few more nice carp out my club water on Sunday nothing big again the biggest just topping double figures the pond with bigger fish in was dead all day not one bite on two rods with bottom baits , so I did a few hours stalking the surface with bread in the second pond managed to bag a few 20160918_131741.jpg Nice little mirror with my serious concentration face lol

Reactions: Frank Castle

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yea i hooked it on some bbq wors. I miss English fishing

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014