Food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
These threads should get shut down to avoid wasting everyones time. I painfully read through the whole thing and regret it. Had there been one good point made by the op i would have found it somewhat worth while. Sad to have to skim through all the nonsense BS threads to find a decent one. That being said; to all who are questioning why this forum seems so dead lately it may be because people are sick and tired of this kind of crap and feel that they have better things to do with their time. I usually don't comment on these kind of threads and just carry on with my reading but i had to speak up for once!

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
These threads should get shut down to avoid wasting everyones time. I painfully read through the whole thing and regret it. Had there been one good point made by the op i would have found it somewhat worth while. Sad to have to skim through all the nonsense BS threads to find a decent one. That being said; to all who are questioning why this forum seems so dead lately it may be because people are sick and tired of this kind of crap and feel that they have better things to do with their time. I usually don't comment on these kind of threads and just carry on with my reading but i had to speak up for once!
Although I agree with you. I disagree that the post is useless....... just directionless. I completely disagree with you on shutting down a thread just because you don't like it. There's no reason to shut it down, since its not malicious nor offensive. To say that your point of view is just and right, therefore this thread should just be deleted, brings you across as having a "holier than thou" complex. But, thank you for taken the time to chime in your opinion......we all deserves ours also.....despite if nobody likes/agrees with it.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
dechlorinater is not a must you can boil the water or you can use rainwater. there are alternatives, and I hope the OP uses them.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
? No one thinks this forums turning dead. the number of useful threads far outweigh the useless ones.

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
Although I agree with you. I disagree that the post is useless....... just directionless. I completely disagree with you on shutting down a thread just because you don't like it. There's no reason to shut it down, since its not malicious nor offensive. To say that your point of view is just and right, therefore this thread should just be deleted, brings you across as having a "holier than thou" complex. But, thank you for taken the time to chime in your opinion......we all deserves ours also.....despite if nobody likes/agrees with it.
I understand your point as well. Sorry if i came off as a "holier than thou" thats not at all the case. I am just an average humble fish keeper. Just getting overwhelmed by some of the nonsense and twisted info. Very directionless as you stated.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
I understand your point as well. Sorry if i came off as a "holier than thou" thats not at all the case. I am just an average humble fish keeper. Just getting overwhelmed by some of the nonsense and twisted info. Very directionless as you stated.
any examples? I fail too find much nonsense... the world runs on nonsense, just in appropriate amounts. This forum has barely any nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store