Fresh to Salt without changing the water???

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
Zfishies;4330085; said:
Anyother cold water sharks? It's not really the gallons it's my dimensions it's going to be 9.5x6"7" that's the width and length sorry am just goin by this caresheethttp://animal-world.com/encyclo/marine/sharks_rays/LeopardShark.php and they say they can go with small fish so I was guessing a small Ray would do fine. Maybe I'll add something else, anyother cold water fish? I like the lepord cause it's sooo active
I wouldn't trust that site for care sheet. Sometimes I find a few info not too accurate.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
TheCanuck;4330069; said:
Zfishies- You don't even own a car yet do you?

What is your job status and age?

Thats all i want to know lastly, I am done trying to talk reason.
What? Am 13 my grandpa and my dad buy all my fish stuff for me and I also have money saved up. My job is playing xbox and taking care of my fish

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
BIG_ONE;4330080; said:
They are illegal to own under 32" inches if your fishing for them. I see leopard sharks in LFS once in a while on a demand order. And they are also illegal to take more than 3, so does this mean you cannot own more than 3?
Now lets not just talk about leopard sharks, let's talk about some other fish that are highly protected also. White sturgeon perhaps, they are illegal to take home under 46". But I see white sturgeon being sold at LFS on demanding order. Hmm...weird.
I know, my LFS tells me there illegal but he can get me one that's 1ft

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
BIG_ONE;4330093; said:
I wouldn't trust that site for care sheet. Sometimes I find a few info not too accurate.
Thanks for the heads up but I think I would have OK dimensions if not I will make the pond bigger in the future

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
Zfishies;4330107; said:
Thanks for the heads up but I think I would have OK dimensions if not I will make the pond bigger in the future
If anything else, I would highly recon you go way bigger than 670 for a leopard. And seriously...way bigger.

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
Zfishies;4330145; said:
How much bigger and what other sharks are coldwater? Most people are tellin me am "ok" on the limit
Dogfish is much smaller than leopard from what I can remember. And it is best to have something round for sharks. They need to swim around. And most tanks just don't have that width for the shark to move around.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store