Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Peanut_Power;2086218; said:
I'm going to take a make and assumption and say that he has no more FX5's guys, so I would stop sending him the money for them...hahaha.

Bum deal for the loss of your dads shop. He should go back into business though with the way things are selling on here! HAHA! Its like a fire sale!! Again, best of luck to you and your parents with everything! :)
That is what I was thinking. You guys are sending him quite a bit more money than the number of FX5's available.:screwy:

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
ShadowStryder;2086551; said:
That is what I was thinking. You guys are sending him quite a bit more money than the number of FX5's available.:screwy:
I know the biggest LFS near me only carrys like 2-4 in stock.. you guys paid for like 30.. lol :ROFL:

Great prices. For everyone's sake hope he just has a ton of fx5's laying around.

carcrazy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Fisher Branch, Manitoba, Canada
I tried to send you a reply but your folder was full. I'll look into the shipping costs tomorrow for 3 of them if you have any left (crossing my fingers). If you'd rather sell them locally (less hassle) I'll understand:cry:

LadyBarbara001

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I'd love a Rena XP 4 if you can get a price on those....when you get to it. Thanks so much.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Will Hayward;2091632; said:
I just got a reply saying that I could still get the 3 FX5s that I pmed about shortly after the thread was posted. Is this person trustworothy? Does anyone know them well?

im still waiting for his reply. i payed $100 for his plants and woods to have him ship it to me by tomorrow.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
fishonthe brain if you see this please reply back to my email regarding the plants and wood?

lexi002

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
USA
according to fishonthebrain, everything I asked for was still available including the FX5's...:confused: I think I am going to pass on this deal. Seems to good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store