FX5 test sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
just sent payment via paypal for one of the Rena XP3's for $75 shipped. please give me an update as soon as this ships out.

thx!

TRENT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
OREGON
You guys need to slow down and let some people recieve before this guy gets any more money. Can you give us the name/address of your dads shop so some of the FL. people can pickup and save your dad on shipping.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Fishonthebrain;2092543; said:
Resolution Center cases

Yep...

wow. Paid the 16th, filed a claim the 18th for non reciept...

thanks for messin up my paypal when you could have just asked for a refund

yup i would like a refund please..the payment was send out on Friday and i send you about 5 pm and 1 email to comfirm. But i never got any reply back. how can i ask for refund when you never reply back to my pm or email?

yet you was on last night but still have not yet get any pm from you??? I also leave you my number to call as well but no phone call?

Sorry man I just don't feel like you are responsible enough to do business. NO matter what happen to your situation you always want to keep the business update so people know that what happen and they don't get scam.

I don't see why you can't pm me when and said you are busy or will get back to me..IT ONLY take a few second to answer that pm box.

PLEASE refund my money.

Aug 2, 2007
Jax, FL
lol a simple " refund my money" would have been nice. refund sent.

items ship today!!! Im sendin the email in a few... still got time LOL!!!

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
please reply to my pm.

thanks

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~