General saltwater Questions?

Ashlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2009
With TheCanuck
RATEDRSUPERFAN;4512535; said:
where are porcupine puffers from, because I heard that the puffer may do better to fish that come from the same location.
I have never heard that, but google could help you out with that.

RATEDRSUPERFAN

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2010
wisconsin
I saw these fish on certain websites for sale but I can't much on them.
So I was wondering if anybody new any thing about them.
They are: Scott's Fairy Wrasse
Blue Spotted Puffer

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
I can get pretty good deals on blue spotteds...super expensive otherwise. Where are you in Wisco? I will probably be putting out a fish order...and I can get that fish for 1/3 of the price you can get it in any store.

Let me know...you would have to meet me somewhere near home, and obviously I would take a small cut.

I can probably get scotts fairy wrasse too...but I have seen them on www.liveaquaria.com as well. You can order one and go pick it up, or request that they get one for their divers den. No obligation to buy either way.

And...hello from stevens point area.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
RATEDRSUPERFAN;4520537; said:
Can you put more than one puffer in a 75E tank together?
Maybe...but that might be risky. 75 isnt that big. SW puffers get big. I would recommend a 90 or a 120 for someone who wanted to keep one as a solo.

My prices might be worth the drive actually...if you are going to save $100 :D

RATEDRSUPERFAN

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2010
wisconsin
Anyway my local aquarium sells the crushed coral live rock in a 40 pound bag for 24.95 and they sell the live sand in 15 pound bags for 14.95 are any of these good deals.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
"Crushed Coral Live Rock"

That would be a good price for crushed coral, but I recommend aragonite. Google - Caribsea to see what I am talking about

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store