Have some concern's on BD pups or BD in general?

El Sanchicho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2011
Mexico
Gbusiness;4970511; said:
Thanks Sickfish and Fred. I found out that I'll be getting them early may. I can't tell you guy's what I paid for them? But, I'm pretty sure my guy is legit.
So, excited I can't wait to get them! I may grab the other Darksider's when I get my pond setup?
Did he say he had them in his posesion when you paid for them? Just curious why it was gonna take you at least 7 weeks to receive them. Good luck. Hope you get what you paid for.

Gbusiness

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2010
IL
El Sanchicho;5019909; said:
Did he say he had them in his posesion when you paid for them? Just curious why it was gonna take you at least 7 weeks to receive them. Good luck. Hope you get what you paid for.
no he didn't have them when I paid for them. But, I understood that. He's getting 4 pups, I paid for two and he's keeping two for himself. I have to wait till early may because the female is still pregnant with them.

Gbusiness

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2010
IL
fastfreddy;5020244; said:
Doesn't make sense for someone to pay for pups in full when they aren't even born yet. It's a red flag if a deposit isn't enough. Lots can go wrong like premature birth or stillborn pups. What makes him so sure the female will give birth to four or more pups? Not bashing you at all. I sincerelly hope you get your BDs. I can tell how excited you are to get them but there were just too many red flags with this deal. GL to you.
Hey fred thanks. I totally see your point about things could go wrong with the pregnancy. I didn't think about that. According to nate the guy with the parents has been breeding rays for a while.

Ma12cus504

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
"Coco City"
Urggg....you need to be aware what you are doing. So far, all this still doesnt seem right; plus you really dont worry much? Well, here something i would like to itemize to point out the protential seriousness of this :) Hope you dont mind..

1. Paypal: Paypal claim process usually takes 2-3 week to process. Claim can be file either with card used or via paypal, but only one or the other can be file. Paypal does not cover "pets" only if the seller dont provide proof of shipping. **hint hint

2. Western Union.... you got screwed. There is not insurance on this :)

3. Per one of your older post, you stated that there was a payment via credit card via the phone? This will mess you up big time. If i were you, i would cancel that credit card. You just gave the seller free access to your account. Free roam to charge whatever and do whatever. whoooo hooo free money!!!

As paying for a prebirth ray, 7/10 you will not get anything and the other 3/10 the ray will die. I notice people usually dont ship ray out until they are at least 5week or older. Even though he just screwed you on the bd. You still believe him about the "pregnate ray" story.

You already have your mind set on what you want to do, I wish you the best of luck.

We will just sit back and watch the out come and :) about it

Sickfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Tijuana Mexico
It's all good brotha we learn are lessons one way or another... If the deal sounds to good to be true most likely it is. I have cash in hand and been looking for some quality BDs and I still can't get my hands on them. Just try to cut your lost and move forward. I'm pretty sure you will get hooked up later on! That's why I'm scared of dealing online, I hear of way too many things going on! So unless they ship me the Ray first then I'll talk business! Good luck brotha and I'm sorry you got worked.

Gbusiness

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2010
IL
Sickfish;5020847; said:
It's all good brotha we learn are lessons one way or another... If the deal sounds to good to be true most likely it is. I have cash in hand and been looking for some quality BDs and I still can't get my hands on them. Just try to cut your lost and move forward. I'm pretty sure you will get hooked up later on! That's why I'm scared of dealing online, I hear of way too many things going on! So unless they ship me the Ray first then I'll talk business! Good luck brotha and I'm sorry you got worked.
Thank you sick. I talked to nate thru text a little while ago. I tried to get my flowers for tuesday delivery. No go. BUT, I asked to get my rays on thursday (day off). He said that would be fine. I also told him that I have mfk buddies that want to see my flowers and mm's.
As, far as the pretend bds goes? I plan to sell them for dirt cheap, if they don't sell? Then that's fine because they'll be a nice reminder of me dealing with a bad guy.
I'm going to buy TRUE BDS from mike H2O. Once everything is settled with nate. I've already talked to mike so I'm good there!

Gbusiness

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2010
IL
Just a thought. Maybe nate misunderstood the breeder? If, pups are going to be available in early may? How could I get them then? (thanks to a fellow mfk member) He stated a good point? It will take a few weeks more to make the pups ready to be sold. They have to become stable and feeding.
Maybe the breeder has more than one breeding female? Maybe the breeder has a fairly new batch of pup's right now? Maybe he told nate that he is QT them now for a few weeks? Making sure there feeding and strong enough to be shipped?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store