Have you ever ordered from JEFF RAPPS?

Bad-Daddio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2005
Granite Falls, WA, USA
I live in Washington state and have ordered from him several times over the years. I could order from folks who are closer to get better shipping prices but I'm happy to pay for the great stock and excellent service.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ryansmith83

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 2, 2008
Florida
i think the prices are fair but the shipping is ehhh, i live like 2 hours from him, will he let people go to his warehouse?
Read his website:

FedEx home delivery/ground shipping with next day by end of day delivery is available to most all of NJ, NY, PA, CT, DE, and MD. Ground rates are extremely reasonable-even for larger orders.
http://tangledupincichlids.com/stock.html

Shipping quotes are going to depend on the size of fish you order and the quantity. A box for four 1" cichlids is going to be smaller and lighter (and therefore cheaper) than a box for twelve 6" fish. This is why it's best to email Jeff with your order and get a quote directly from him. He will give you the options available based on your location.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I live in Washington state and have ordered from him several times over the years. I could order from folks who are closer to get better shipping prices but I'm happy to pay for the great stock and excellent service.
Next time you order, post in the NW Marketplace or here. I bet you'll get a few offers to go in with you to split the shipping on a group order. In fact, I just drove through your area earlier today :)

Andicca

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Plainview NY
You cant go wrong with Jeff. Got a couple of orders from him. I see you are on Long Island. The shipping is around $32 for a box. Will be at your house by 10 am. He's got great fish. Actually thinking of placing an order this week.

Aqualoon

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Minnesota
Just got in the Red Heads and Rio Sev in my sig below. All came in healthy and are pigging out on anything I offer them. Been buying from Jeff for years, not only will you get quality fish but you don't have to worry about ending up with something you didn't pay for (just was browsing a thread about a guy who ordered from Bluegrass Aquatics two red texas and they sent him mutant cross hybrid fish with beaks).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store