How are we supposed to make responsible purchases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterp63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
On a boat!
Im simply pointing out ur motivation to keep slamming someone. I understand ur pov but come on just be done w/ this thread. And yes i am a class act btw, and i surely dont consider someone an adult who slams someones avatar! Its a FORUM

This guy has always been nice to me so i cannot back up your horrible preception of him, what has he done to you? Seems like you get off mis judging people, you dont know me and i dont know you but i can certainly say your maturity is NOT on a adult level by any means and your ignorance proves it.

Just a grummpy old man or a serious mid life crisis.......

#1 S. Vettel
He's been registered since.... this month. I'm glad u guys have become besties so quickly. I won't stoop to your level, so I'll leave it at that. Like I said, you're a class act! Lol!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
He's been registered since.... this month. I'm glad u guys have become besties so quickly. I won't stoop to your level, so I'll leave it at that. Like I said, you're a class act! Lol!
K old man!!! All your 50 year old boyfriends on here may think your cool but yea real cool being old and immature.... Thank god my life isnt anything like yours, guess thats why we have different opinions to begin with. You "stooped to my level" the first time u flammed me so any word of being the "bigger man" was thrown out the window long before this happened.

Have fun trash talking younger kids that want to be proactive in this hobby for the rest of your life, i can see where your negativity stands, pretty pathetic way to gain self esteem and self respect... I actually feel bad for you.......

#1 S. Vettel

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
And novembers this month? Wow pathetic and stupid.

My post count is 4x yours cuz i ACTUALLY try my best to give advice and learn!

#1 S. Vettel

finder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
uk
And novembers this month? Wow pathetic and stupid.

My post count is 4x yours cuz i ACTUALLY try my best to give advice and learn!

#1 S. Vettel
i would just like to say that you are sticking up for someone who has been trying to sell hybrids as leo's!!!!
and has now admited to trying to rip people off...
would you like that??????????????

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
i would just like to say that you are sticking up for someone who has been trying to sell hybrids as leo's!!!!
and has now admited to trying to rip people off...
would you like that??????????????
Did anybody get ripped off??? Too rip him to the point of lethal injection?

Man he was told what they were and made a mistake! He lost money and admits what they are now! Id be a little on edge if i drove 200miles and thought they were ligit only to wake up to hybrids, i mean wheres the justification in this?

People make mistakes its friggin life! Im sorry but when i see flamming like that i step in, thats a mans reputation and hes NOT a bad person!

And in another thread he gave advice on how HE keeps nitrates low and he got hung for that too!!!

Hes always been nice to me and has never offered to sell me anything let alone BS me

What did he do to you??? Let me know please

#1 S. Vettel

Raymann88

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
I have to take credit where credit is due (LOL) for redirecting the "mad Arowana dude!" Once I read what he put in your sale post I knew exactly what member he was talking about as I bought my first classic leos off this same guy. I told him it wasn't you and I even went as far to give him the members name that was similar to yours and where he lived.

The point I am making is the fellow hobbyist should always be looking out for other fellow hobbyists and by doing this it will help out everyone in the end. It could be warning about a scam,bad fish stock or just mistaken identity like what happened to you!
Thanks Trevor for backing me up and looking out for fellow members! That's what these forums are all about. I get annoyed when they digress to name calling and childish behavior. There have been a lot of members that don't post on this forum any more because of how quickly threads digress like this and end up derailing their topic.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Congratulations for proving Oddball's point on the devolution of threads. Probably time to lock this one up.
I'm relieved to see someone recognizing what we're forced to deal with all too often. I wish we didn't have to see this repeated downward spiralling but, unfortunately, this has been the trend of these types of threads.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
oddball- any insight on these prepaid sales? i thought these were not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store