How are we supposed to make responsible purchases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Alot of people dont want to leave negative feedback in fear that they will loose out on any type of refund or new fish. After time drags and drags the buyer is so burned out that they dont bother leaving feedback

Sucks for everybody

Shawn wasnt allowed to do prepaid sales before. Not sure why he is allowed to do them now.

Everyone knows he dosnt take care of his rays. Everyone needs to leave feedback

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fook

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
us
The guy got banned for that? It sounded to me like he was just venting a little after getting taken advantage of. Maybe the guy who sold him the rays should be banned instead.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
I think it's funny as quite a few guys on here were sticking up for this vendor even the OP of the thread was sticking up for him in Ray5's Henlei threads. Karma's a .... I guess people should actually listen when we talk down about the skinny,diseased fish and rays coming in from these questionable vendors! What's even funnier is people will still keep buying off this guy and wonder why they got screwed after the fact. If it was me I would have made sure I was with in driving distance and I would be standing at his front door right about.... NOW! I am pretty sure this isn't the first bait and switch on this forum and won't be the last! I wonder how those skinny Henlei are doing?

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
I just read the Vendor's sale thread on the pearl stingrays and even stated in front of the whole forum that #4 male and #4 female where on hold for that guy. How low can you go and how do you sleep at night?

montyblue

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
US
I hate to be nosy and butt in, but I didn't see the thread in question (been working too much, lol)....but I'm still looking for a couple rays (in addition to your leo pup(s), vamptrev ;)), and still new to this forum. Would someone be willing to PM me the vendor in question, so I don't make a purchase from the less than responsible party? I've been trying to do my homework, but of course everyone makes themselves look good when they want your money! :grinno:

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Alot of people dont want to leave negative feedback in fear that they will loose out on any type of refund or new fish. After time drags and drags the buyer is so burned out that they dont bother leaving feedback

Sucks for everybody

Shawn wasnt allowed to do prepaid sales before. Not sure why he is allowed to do them now.

Everyone knows he dosnt take care of his rays. Everyone needs to leave feedback

Ridiculous that there are such useless politics on here. Its about helping eachother maintain a healthy and successful aquarium......

If that op got banned there are some serious issues of better interest on here...very sad.

More motivation for you ray guys to breed your specimens and retain the high quality standards of which your rays are.

Happy friday and cheers

#1 S. Vettel

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
As to why the member was banned, ...it's no one's business. However, he was not banned for posting that thread.

The thread was closed due to the fact that the OP is placed on suspension and cannot respond to the thread.

And, of course, these threads serve little purpose since members with zero business dealings with the seller are apt to post negative feedback for the sole purpose of following the flock.

Use the feedback system to report transaction satisfaction.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
If its the thread im thinking about its open?

Also, has anyone thought that maybe the person who started that thread may have been banned for something other than that thread?

Either way, i do feel bad for the guy losing out like that... Always gotta be super careful with online transactions...

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
Negative feedback gets removed too so the feedback system is borderline useless.

Closing the thread but leaving it there is probably as close as you'll come to giving people here a little protection and forewarning. Assuming, that is, MFK can't exist without allowing vendors who have previously been removed returning.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Negative feedback gets removed too so the feedback system is borderline useless.

Closing the thread but leaving it there is probably as close as you'll come to giving people here a little protection and forewarning. Assuming, that is, MFK can't exist without allowing vendors who have previously been removed returning.
INCORRECT. Feedbacks may be removed if requested by BOTH SIDES of the transaction. This has occurred due to post-feedback remorse. No one can remove feedback left in their profile.

Note: Feedback threads, left by vendors in their forums, are not part of the site feedback system and may be altered by the vendors running their own forum admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store