how hard have you ever been hit, where the sun dont shine?

sikoko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
Groton,ct
my brothers and i play a game where we try and hit each other "there". pretty much using whatever means possible. well one time my lil bro took a solid rubber ball and threw it from the top of our stairs and it landed directly on top of it. i was in pain for like a good week.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
I can't recall age, maybe 13 i made a makeshift bike jump. I jumped over it a few times until one time... i jumped it and slid forwards and my testicles took the full grunt of what had to be pfft 60 kg.... that wasn't the most painful part though. the handle bars whipped around and hit me in teh chest with a force i have never felt before and it did something because that was the most pain i have ever been in. probably broke the cartilage off my chest or fractured my sternum... needless to say serious pain for a good 3 or 4 months.

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
Last week I was sitting on the bench at P.E and my friend randomly walks up and punches me as hard as he could because apparently he was getting back at me for something, I was on the ground for 10 mins.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Liam is that even possible to brake ur penis?! I thought it was all musel? I guess u do really grow a bone when u get a boner and payara tht sucks man I have some friends like that I just punch real hard then they kno not to mess with me haha not in the face or anything sometimes I do start the wars we hav with the occasional titty twister

Joe M

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
North East
Back in 9th grade on our way to wood class "haha" the group of people I hung out with would always try to ball tag each other down the long hallway to the class, we'll this one kid tried doing it to me and he barely got me so I went running after him and he tripped rights as I was kicking him in the nuts from behind so my full on force kick met him as he was falling and he said supposedly he couldnt find one because it was up in him lol, needless to say he learned not to try ball tagging me and so did everyone else, Ive never tried doing because I know how it feels so why would I want to put someone else in that pain however if people do it or try to do it tom me Ill be dang sure to do it back lol. he layed in the hallway and literally crawled into wood shop, my teacher was like wtf are you doing on the floor get up your late!
I slammed a kids head into locker door for trying that BS on me like 5 years ago when I was a freshman. I really couldn't believe the kids would run around hitting each other there. You gotta wonder what makes kids do crap like that. Me and everyone else who wasn't flat out stupid used to apply certain labels to the people who did that and they never really recovered from the year when they constantly fondled each other. They had some unpleasant nicknames for the rest of high school.

I'm pretty sure it was just an excuse for the idiots to grab some other dude's balls...

I got hit there twice in a row from a speeding road hockey ball followed by a puck. i don't want to play goalie anymore without a strap
Same here. Those pucks kill, but the real deal pucks are so much worse. I was screwing around with my dad one day with some sticks and a few pucks on a lake where we were ice fishing. The puck were in our truck, so they were warm and it caused them to bounce a lot. I dropped down on one knee to stop one from bouncing past me, and he immediately shot another one at me. The 2nd one hit a patch of rough ice and bounced up on edge, hit my skate, and bounced straight up. It hit hard. I was down for a solid 10-15 minutes, and my forehead started freezing to the ice by the time I was physically able to get up.

6 ounces of vulcanized rubber going 50+ mph can cause some severe pain in certain "regions". I'm just glad it wasn't a hard shot and the puck wasn't frozen like they usually are. I probably would have been lying there until the ice thawed and I drowned in the spring.

Jake95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2011
NJ
Liam is that even possible to brake ur penis?! I thought it was all musel? I guess u do really grow a bone when u get a boner and payara tht sucks man I have some friends like that I just punch real hard then they kno not to mess with me haha not in the face or anything sometimes I do start the wars we hav with the occasional titty twister
There is no bone in a penis, when you get a "boner", its actually just nitrogyen(sp?) i believe.

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
Just brought a packet of Doritos, so much WIN!

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
First off wth kind of dorito bag is that?!?

Played football all through highschool and one year of semi pro...never wore a cup once.

Only got hit...there...twice.

Once going head to head with a kid who was much smaller than I was. One play he decided to innovate, and find another way to beat me. Dropped to his knees and headed me right in the gonads. I was bent over in the huddle giving the coaches on the sideline the thumbs up. They kept me in, and we scored on the next play (thank god).

The other time was whatever, but I can tell you that taking a helmet from the bottom up in...was not comfortable. But, its the risk you take for "increased mobility" down there in the sports world.

(I DID wear a cup the whole time I was in taekwondo. That isnt even worth the risk. :D)

Owain4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
amongst the trees
when i was 14 i used to jump dirt ramps on my bmx built by the local river, needless to say i wiped out really hard and my )@)#@ slammed right into the gyro on the bike (mechanical piece that allows your handle bars to spin around and still have use of the brakes).... a day later i was sitting in class and my leg kept rubbing against my right nut... it hurt like hell, i went to the local doctor and by the time i got there my nut was the size of a small plum. i had to go to the hospital where a nurse tried to untwist my testical.... (not arrousing what so ever just to clear that up) after about an hour of doctors looking at it i was sent home to rest it off.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store