how old?

oscarcrazy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2008
Houston, TX/Juneau, AK
6 or 7 with a gold fish bowl. i would catch stickelbacks from the pond across the street to stock it. Also had a goldfish that lived in an old mcdonalds jackolantern box (remember those). First real tank was at 13 and was a 20g and started with a few tiger barbs, a gourami, a couple neons and some cory cats.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
10 gallon.. stuffed a pair of angels, some tetras, a gourami iir, a spiney eel, a pleco.. and gods knows what else.. pink gravel, treasure chest that bubbled! got it for xmas when I was like 6-9.

still have a few 10's stuffed w/ guppies and live plants and driftwood now. Still like Plecos, and have 2 spiney eel species atm. The biggest thing thats changed is I don't kill my fish anymore (knock on wood) I haven't had a fish die from husbandry issues in years.

Gobrian44

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2009
Around.....
19 with a 20 gallon some randon cichlids and a sen named mr president...this was last september....no i get 2 70g lol

johntap123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2010
virginia
1 got a 5 gallon when i was 12 a year later i got a 60 gallon for my convect who needed a bigger tank now i have 2 convects 1 male 1 female a jack dempesy and an oscar and some fish i just got it was supost to be a red devil but it might be a Wolf cichlid the shipping got screwed up big time

DanielR32

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2010
Seattle, Wa
i was probably 16 when i bought my firts fish tank, a little 10 gallon stuffed with 2 angel fish, some random fish that i dont even remember. lol now i have a 55 gallon with some cichlids and a pleco and 38 gallon that'll be for a breeding pait of discus :)

BODYDUB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2009
Killeen
12yo and it was a 5G long betta breeding tank. But my dad had a 55G and 2 30Gs before I was born...........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store