hunger strike...

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
They have it on eBay. But only from us seller. Factor in 7-10 days delivery time and it could well be too late.

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
not particularly. but im not worried about him starving to death at this stage. im worrying about whatever is ailing him killing him.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
I highly doubt internal parasites can kill a fish. Some of my fish have had them for years, i dont even bother to treat it. Their just always a lil skinny.
WHAT!!!!!!

That just shows how irresponsible you are at keeping fish and letting them suffer. Internal parasites can and will kill fish. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
at the moment I dont know what the issue is. somebody suggested parasites and that's the only real suggestion ive had. not saying its right or wrong cus I truly have no clue. if he was judt off his food for a bit I wouldnt be too concerned. but its that combined with the erratic swimming (which hes done a few more times) thsts got me worried.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
WHAT!!!!!!

That just shows how irresponsible you are at keeping fish and letting them suffer. Internal parasites can and will kill fish. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
+1 even if it wasnt lethal id still rather have a parasite free fish. im hoping others can either back up the parasite theory ir offer alternatives

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store