hunger strike...

harleyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
saskatoon sk. canada
Really? Wow so I'm guessing if you i mean YOU have tapeworm with no treatment you won't die. You just be skinny forever. Where do you come up with these bs. Foot in mouth.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
good luck with your gar some people under doctor suppervision digest tapeworms for wieght loss i in no way could have that living in me toooooo wierd

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
thanks... fingers and toes are crossed. hopefully all will end well! And I agree... I wouldn't want anything squirming around in my belly either lol

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Well theres been a development... He actually ate a shrimp today. A very small one though! Youd think that would be an encouraging sign, but even though the shrimp was only about 1/4 inch long youd think he was wrestling a tiger. He grabbed it in his mouth and then started rolling around on the bottom of the tank and then he was scooting from one end of the tank to the other on his belly, hitting his nose against the glass. All the while this little shrimp was poking out the side of his mouth. Then he swallowed it. Something is definitely wrong, but i have no clue what, or what to do!

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Appreciate the sentiment Mr B. but he's all messed up. Its good that he's eaten something, but Im still not filled with confidence! I don't even know if I have enough/ too much salt in the water with him, or too much

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store