I own a yellow arowana. Or should I say green?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
It looks like a green to me , how much you pay ? Nice fish :D

Eddie_87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2013
Malaysia
It looks like a green to me , how much you pay ? Nice fish :D
I paid RM150, equivalent to around USD50 for this fish.. hmmm starting to accept the reality that my aro is a green.. been telling myself it was a yellow all this while.. yup, nice fish! :)

Eddie_87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2013
Malaysia
Banjar red?
It does have a pinkish fins in real life view, but I doubt it.. If it turned out to be one, I'm one happy owner! haha.. but for now, I'll embrace the fact that its a green.. Will keep loving and care for it.. but out of curiosity, arowana's colours are projected/developed by the food it takes and the condition of the tank, am I right..?

archers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
canada
I paid RM150, equivalent to around USD50 for this fish.. hmmm starting to accept the reality that my aro is a green.. been telling myself it was a yellow all this while.. yup, nice fish! :)
50 bucks for an green aro is an awesome price!

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
My green had faint pink/red-ish fins too, it isn't a banjar and IMO that's a good thing. I'd take a green over a 'banjar pink' any day!

Eddie_87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2013
Malaysia
My green had faint pink/red-ish fins too, it isn't a banjar and IMO that's a good thing. I'd take a green over a 'banjar pink' any day!
Good man! Is the green housed in your 2000L monster? any pics of it? (though I can see a super gorgeous black cruising the top!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store