Ideas for fish to start with???

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Niger triggers are basically reef safe and extremly peaceful imo. My 8"er gets bossed around by a 4" yellow tang. I also have a 3" niger that lives with clown fish with no agression what so ever. I housed 2 very very small lions 1.5" with a 4" niger and 3" humu humu in a 55 when i first started and all of them are still alive and well :) sorry to rant...just cant believe someone thinks nigers are agressive. Undulated and clown trigs are the true terrors who shred lions/tankmates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
Niger triggers are basically reef safe and extremly peaceful imo. My 8"er gets bossed around by a 4" yellow tang. I also have a 3" niger that lives with clown fish with no agression what so ever. I housed 2 very very small lions 1.5" with a 4" niger and 3" humu humu in a 55 when i first started and all of them are still alive and well :) sorry to rant...just cant believe someone thinks nigers are agressive. Undulated and clown trigs are the true terrors who shred lions/tankmates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I understand that there are varying degrees of aggression with different triggers, but based on my personal experience and reading, I would not mix triggers with lions/scorpionfish just to be safe.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store