Idiots Lit Turtle on fire -- BUSTED

RyanS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2006
Minnesota
Ugg. Of course these idiots had to be from Minnesota. Our laws are a bit different when it comes to animal cruelty. Under MN law, pets are considered property which apparently makes animal cruelty a bit harder to prove. Although, in this case it's pretty obvious.

Best punishment IMO, make them volunteer at a burn ward. Show them exactly what severe burns can do.

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
That's seriously messed up. :( However, did anyone notice the location:

MOORHEAD, Minn
I'm actually headed to Minnesota for my wife's family reunion tomorrow. I wonder if others are headed to Moorhead to get more fellatio. ;)

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
At least we got a name and location....anyone around that area care to dish out some street justice in the name of animals?
Sounds like a job for ewurm... :naughty:

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I'm glad they got caught, but it sucks that in animal cruelity cases I don't think the punishment are anywhere near as servere as they should be :irked:

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
clowns. they even had a rehearsal run?? lol.

ever see the "cat set on fire" video out there. can't get away cause its in a cage.
they should cut those dudes dicks off.

animal cruelty is just plain wrong. laws shouldn't even be required to know that, kinda sad.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
dont watse money putting him in jail. pay 2 bucks for gas, pour it on him and light it. thats enough punishment. d!ckhead.

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
yeah its sad, our modern civilized society and we just slap people on the wrists for acts of barbarism like this. now if it had been someones cherished pet dog it would have made the news, or someone toddler but no its an animal a turtle one probably far older than any of those idiots and it pays the price.

humans mess up the world animals pay for it...but its a loan the bill will come due some day and we'll pay for, in the end nature in one way or another will win.

Jason

PS btw the burn ward idea is a great one, also might not hurt to send them to a large vetinary office that handles emergency cases like burns or other acts of human ignorance caused by brain dead morons.....too bad someone cant keep goign up to where these people live and remind friends and neighbors just how sick in the head these inbreds are

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Ugg. Of course these idiots had to be from Minnesota. Our laws are a bit different when it comes to animal cruelty. Under MN law, pets are considered property which apparently makes animal cruelty a bit harder to prove. Although, in this case it's pretty obvious.

Best punishment IMO, make them volunteer at a burn ward. Show them exactly what severe burns can do.

That’s a brilliant idea eye fore an eye never works out it just snow balls this would teach them something that would I hope stick with them for life and maybe turn there life round. I would love to see his face when some one comes in with 50% Burns and see what’s involved with it get this man a job in the court house.

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
That’s a brilliant idea eye fore an eye never works out it just snow balls this would teach them something that would I hope stick with them for life and maybe turn there life round. I would love to see his face when some one comes in with 50% Burns and see what’s involved with it get this man a job in the court house.
See, you are wrong.

It is not about teaching these kids a lesson. It is about purging our plannet from people who plague it. The world is already over populated, we dont need to teach losers the correct way... If they dont already have correct morals, then we should kill them.

A loser is a loser.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
See, you are wrong.

It is not about teaching these kids a lesson. It is about purging our plannet from people who plague it. The world is already over populated, we dont need to teach losers the correct way... If they dont already have correct morals, then we should kill them.

A loser is a loser.

I Used to think the same as you but the older I get I have seen things that make me a bit more philosophical. I respect you opinion 100% but the problem goes deeper than that. Why are they like this? What is there upbringing? Should you kill the whole family? Is it genetic? Or is there a sister that has married had a good life with 2.4 children and a veranda with a freshly cooked apple pie on it. People can be turned. I know what they did was not right ethically/ humanly but how about Bush, Blare, Israel,(thats sorting out your over population is it not well its not but same as 1 turtle killer) they have all set light to a bit more in there times have they not. I have been in hospitals and seen these things and I tell you it’s a swift kick to the nuts. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store