Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
I would drive up to 5 hours just to beat those kids @sses

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
i would blame the kid for deciding to light up the turtle and it would be either the peers (peer pressure?:character0087: ) or the parents who are dumb and full of crap! i have some kids here in my neighborhood that are full of crap and guess what.. the parents has been in trouble with the DEA (drugs)... the root is that parents or peers can fully influence a young mind to either do good or bad.. but lets go to the main point! :character0004:

we all have our own decision to do what we think is right and wrong.. and since he did something stupid!:dbz3_4: i would strip him down, tie him on a tree where bees can sting him and light him up from his butt and down under! we don't need crapy people in society. we need to teach people lessons that they won't forget ... for life!:irked: and set aside those humane society for criminals and sadistic people!:character0062:

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
now, honesty picture yourself dousing them with gasoline and lighting them on fire as they begs for mercy, cry for there lives, then watching them suffer in agony as they burns alive.........

you couldnt do it

:iagree: It just brings you down to there level I still think the Burns Unit thing would really wake them up but then again what do I know.;)

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
i would blame the kid for deciding to light up the turtle and it would be either the peers (peer pressure?:character0087: ) or the parents who are dumb and full of crap! i have some kids here in my neighborhood that are full of crap and guess what.. the parents has been in trouble with the DEA (drugs)... the root is that parents or peers can fully influence a young mind to either do good or bad.. but lets go to the main point! :character0004:

we all have our own decision to do what we think is right and wrong.. and since he did something stupid!:dbz3_4: i would strip him down, tie him on a tree where bees can sting him and light him up from his butt and down under! we don't need crapy people in society. we need to teach people lessons that they won't forget ... for life!:irked: and set aside those humane society for criminals and sadistic people!:character0062:
society is FULL of crappy people

and they blend extremely well, some with good intentions but a sick background history.

ill give you an example: i Had an english teach from 9th to 11th grade , Very smart guy, taught english for 18 years, but also taught us what was going on in the world, how it actually is and lifes lesson and how to better yourself, he was a very popular well respected teacher and a mentor to some, including me.

last year he was arrested on campus..........turns out he molested his children, AND afew of his family members.

trippy huh?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store