Idiots Lit Turtle on fire -- BUSTED

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
what do you mean??

taking them to a burn ward is a good idea

show em the suffering, those images will stick with em the rest of there lives ;)
100% ;) If you take them down to a burns ward they see the pain and the damage it can do for life, then I think that image should teach them a valuable lesson don’t you? Read the thread again go back just a bit and see how it ended up as.

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
you know what's missing in this sick society of freedom? CONTROL! before when i was growing up we needed to either get our moral values straight or we get hit by stick on our hands. we learned... oh yes we learned and all of us are doing fine and have our good moral values carved deep in our lives. :D

today, we teach little children to report their parents when they get spanked at (when they are doing something wrong.. to teach them). we are not stupid not to know what type of spanking children get and the difference with abused kids. ;) the old days of teaching is still what i call the best thing we can pass on to the next generations. although hitting children is not always the solution we can do something else to dicipline them and not us getting diciplined (the parents).

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
society is FULL of crappy people

and they blend extremely well, some with good intentions but a sick background history.

ill give you an example: i Had an english teach from 9th to 11th grade , Very smart guy, taught english for 18 years, but also taught us what was going on in the world, how it actually is and lifes lesson and how to better yourself, he was a very popular well respected teacher and a mentor to some, including me.

last year he was arrested on campus..........turns out he molested his children, AND afew of his family members.

trippy huh?
I had the same at my school and I’m 35:D when I was 21 one of my best friends died and when I went to the funeral I met up with a few people I went to school with (I left school at 16) got chatting and talking about teachers I mentioned my old art teacher saying he was always good for a chat and what a top bloke he was only to be told the same thing he had been arrest for the same:eek:
You just don’t know I have a son my self what do you do wrap them up in cotton wool things have changed from when I was at school. But have they? These people have always been around. I think some juvenile delinquent that is bored and misled has a chance but a pervert like that will always be one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store