If i were to...

If i am willing to help my fellow MFK'ers

• Total voters

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Peacock Bass, if I were you, focus on contributing it as an article rather than a sticky. A sticky anyway is based on the decision of the moderators so do not expect your contribution to be stickied right away once you submit it.

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
Peacock ßass;1992880; said:
sweet pics. pretty awsome. and for the last time i didnt C/P i wrote it on word then i saved it then i posted it here. My resorses were morledzep,me,Books. And if you want pics you will have to wait for 1-2 weeks till i return home. and i find this kinda rediculous why would i try to post a cichla care/info thread if i had no expernience in the first place i mean it makes sence.
My main issue was you DELETED Morledzep's pH..... Hence taking a wayu a key point,....

As for if you have experience or not... How does anyone know...that??? What you must understand is that another member who gave out CRAP advice tried this same thread... Now the thread tone is extremely similar... The mindset is not quite openminded.... No one wants to see info cut that is extremely important... and especially by a member who states they know what is up with a certian family of fish... Stating you know and have and showing are completely different.. All I said was i want to see... I learned and trusted people like Dieselmack, the Trust, Brian Scott... WHY!! Because I came on the internet and seen what they've done...

their info is correct and runs a parallel line for the most part..

Peacock ßass;1993247; said:
okay well im gonna give up on this thread its not going far and i dont think its sticky material its rather fact cheesy and im kinda tired of putting my last effort into this sort of stuff. Im going back to books.
Go back to books.... Runaway... Show the members you are not for real.. That is your decision.. if you want to make a difference don;t let us or anyone else stop you.. At least don;t blame us... :D That is completely your decision. You are bouncing on you and lying to you... Just cause you hit a road block that is asking for a little more reference.... You stop... Fine.. That's your own deal.

Peacock ßass;1995731; said:
i understand that thats cool. but what do you mean by article?
Here Articles are in this link and you can right one.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67

Hang in there man... Just cause one or two people think you need to do a little more research and be alittle more open minded does not mean you should prove you know nothing by quitting...

CichlaRyan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
Land of sun
thanks, for all of your help and i would Seriously give you my pics/experience but im out of town. so as soon as i go back home youll be hit with some pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store