Jardini Tankmates

Status
Not open for further replies.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Doesn't your Sticky post cover the temperment of Jardini?? ;)

[sorry, couldn't help it!]

I think the others have covered it already, most Jardini end up as solo fish in anything less than truly massive tanks.

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
I have had my 22" jar with poetry much everything you can imagine, depends on the fish. Mine tends to be much more aggressive with my tank under stocked, less to distract him I guess

Sent from my VS840 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
your one of the lucky ones Owens mines pure evil overstocked or not ive tried that it cost me a fortune in cichlids and oddballs :'(

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
I know sorry, but if an Arowana is put in last isn't there a smaller chance of it being aggressive.

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
I'll think before posting, so what if I add in a peacock bass? I know people put them in as tank mates with arowana a lot. I might try.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I know sorry, but if an Arowana is put in last isn't there a smaller chance of it being aggressive.
I'll think before posting, so what if I add in a peacock bass? I know people put them in as tank mates with arowana a lot. I might try.
Dude... this is exactly what I'm talking about. :p Both of those thoughts could have easily been placed into the same post. What you're doing with the multiple posts back to back is spamming. Its not a practice that we look upon favorably.

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
your one of the lucky ones Owens mines pure evil overstocked or not ive tried that it cost me a fortune in cichlids and oddballs :'(
That's most peoples stories, mine has beat up a couple fish but nothing serious. Right now I just have large bichirs with him.

Sent from my VS840 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
I thought I replied to you, but I didn't, so I had to do that, sorry.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
If you want advice on tankmates you're going to have to give us a little more info. You haven't even told us how big your tank is...

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
If you want advice on tankmates you're going to have to give us a little more info. You haven't even told us how big your tank is...
+1.

In theory, anything that works with any other aro should work fine if your jar decides to play nice. The only problem with jardinis is that there's a good chance your fish might decide to Charlie Manson the tank someday for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store