leichardti

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Why do you want more than one? A single Aro of any kind is a handful. I can't imagine picking multiples off the floor. Good luck. STROLO.......get another one. You owe it to yourself.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Why do you want more than one? A single Aro of any kind is a handful. I can't imagine picking multiples off the floor. Good luck. STROLO.......get another one. You owe it to yourself.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Its been a long time since I have kept aros and forgot how much I loved them. The leis seem a good one that I can keep long term and will be able to house. With these guys who knows what next year will bring, so I am working on a second. Will know this weekend if I can get it.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
He never was a wall banger, just a lid. He used to jump out anytime I opened the lid. We have picked him up off of the floor at least 20 times. I moved him to his current spot in a high traffic area in December. For about 2 months there was a lot of banging and picking up off the floor. Now he comes racing to the side whenever we come in the room begging for food. His running mate is an Mbu that is the same way. He will be moving into the 600 as soon as it is ready, probably June.
Mine was a wall banger and a lid banger.lol...Mine airplaned out the tank a few times himself. With all the wall/lid banging and crashing on the floor over the years, not 1 of my leis were hurt. Very tuff buggers!!

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Its been a long time since I have kept aros and forgot how much I loved them. The leis seem a good one that I can keep long term and will be able to house. With these guys who knows what next year will bring, so I am working on a second. Will know this weekend if I can get it.

still up in the air. trying to get it worked out

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Did he dry out, or break his back? Too bad, man. Good looking Lei!

Fishforlifes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Texas
I moved him to the 4k gallon pond with the koi, and apparently he jumped out I'm guessing it was 2 hour dry on the ground:
Oh this lei I got the same time you got yours rodger man they are great arows:!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I moved him to the 4k gallon pond with the koi, and apparently he jumped out I'm guessing it was 2 hour dry on the ground:
Oh this lei I got the same time you got yours rodger man they are great arows:!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Get another. They won't be available much longer and then you have to wait a year. You know they don't take long to put some size on. With out a doubt, the best Aro I have had.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Get another. They won't be available much longer and then you have to wait a year. You know they don't take long to put some size on. With out a doubt, the best Aro I have had.
I agree. Also are they always available yearly?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store