Me and my poor fish WENT TO JAIL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Running his mouth and bragging about it. Serves him right. Add another one to the system and bye bye to some of our tax payers dollars.
It's a damn shame.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Should have gotten a permit dummy...

Sent from my mind to my fingers to my phone to the MFK servers to you
There are no hobbyist-level permits to be had for any federally banned species (like asian aros). The only permits are for legitimate research in accredited institutions. The permits are very expensive and require federal monitoring and inspections.

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
prices for asian aros in canada are at all time lows. Its freaking great. I doubt a single one is wild caught. I wish u yanks could get asian aros bc then they would be even cheaper! You should be allowed to have them but oh well . ANd for how he got caught..... like 80 percent of all crimes cops solve' tattletales. Doesnt hellp when he puts it in his bio. heres the scenario. Someone sees his bio. that someone knows a agent or whatever, said agent has no problem finding him. and darwins point is proved again

Nithin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
India
What's gonna happen to the fish??
Im curious,Will they send it back to singapore??

Sent from my GT-S5360 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
As stated above, the fish are usually killed. That's due to the laws in regards to not releasing any captive pet back to the wild as a preventive measure for keeping captivity-acquired diseases away from wild populations.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Instead of them catching bad people there catching good people

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Since F&W and DNR are not homicide departments or bank robbery investigators, they don't investigate these types of crimes. They're tasked with investigating crimes involving fish and wildlife laws. So, this bust is a natural for them.

Nithin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
India
As stated above, the fish are usually killed. That's due to the laws in regards to not releasing any captive pet back to the wild as a preventive measure for keeping captivity-acquired diseases away from wild populations.
Wow,That seems harsh,Why dont they send it back to singapore after all its endagered farm.bred or not,The transportation can be covered by increasing the fine

Sent from my GT-S5360 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store