Metal Shelving from Lowes

Lawlboom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2015
Virginia Beach
What do you guys think of the below. I lack the time, space, and tools to do a DIY stand. My intention is two 125's stacked on this stand.

Gladiator 72-in H x 77-in W x 24-in D 4-Tier Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Edit... Weight limit 2000 lbs per shelf. You SHOULD be fine. Lol.

Last edited:

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
I really wish I had a saw and room to cut the wood. Either that or I make like 10 trips to Home Depot
Home Depot should be able to make simple cuts for you for free. Only thing is you gotta wait. Home Depot in my area is always stupid busy...

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
lmfaooo, thats so adorable u drive a Chevy Cruz. My little niece drives one too. Just messing with u bro, buy the stand. My stand took my dad n I the whole Sunday to make. Honestly just not worth it in my opinion to make stands if u can buy a decently priced one

Reactions: McPhish and ATF

Lawlboom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2015
Virginia Beach
lmfaooo, thats so adorable u drive a Chevy Cruz. My little niece drives one too. Just messing with u bro, buy the stand. My stand took my dad n I the whole Sunday to make. Honestly just not worth it in my opinion to make stands if u can buy a decently priced one
Haha believe me. I just moved below the mason dixon line. They have dealerships here that sell ONLY lifted trucks. I get busted every day at work. HOWEVER. I live 5.8 miles from work so I gas up once every three weeks.

Building a stand like that for me would probably take two to three weekends. I don't have a shed or anywhere to store the material either so it would be subjected to the elements on my patio. That metal stand is adjustable too, so if I do get a bigger place I can change it how I please. Which is a big benefit imo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store