MFK FORUMS R GREAT!! but the saltwater forums.......

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Good efforts, salty mods.:) Nice to see some changes.;)

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
princess;1609562; said:
this site is for monster fish! its not really a clownfish friendly website lol I like that its not over populated! were like a little marine fish keeping family lets face it were way cooler than the freshwater guys...altho i have freshwater fish...haha they won't read that because they never come in here so it's ok!
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

dzb912

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2007
illinois
Are u guys not satisfied with reefcentral.com?
saltwaters cool and all and i have a salt tank
but why should we turn this site into half fresh half salt if thats what reef centrals for
theyres also alot more saltwater forums
by u guys expanding mfk it would only make things more complicated

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
dzb912;1660172; said:
Are u guys not satisfied with reefcentral.com?
saltwaters cool and all and i have a salt tank
but why should we turn this site into half fresh half salt if thats what reef centrals for
theyres also alot more saltwater forums
by u guys expanding mfk it would only make things more complicated

I think you have missed the point of what some people have said...People dont want it 50/50, they just want an active SW forum here on MFk...

We've made a lot of changes this last few weeks with the re-org, stickies, articles, clearout....Hopefully this is a step in the right direction of what people have been asking / thinking in this thread...So, i would like to hear from the people who have posted in this thread, their thoughts at this point please.

Building a section of a website up is not a quick process and does not happen over night...But, i think a few "giant" steps have been made in the right direction....

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
what we have is plenty good for the people that use it. i think unless a couple of the SW mods (and whoever they need permission to get from, Li?) WANTS to i don't think we NEED it.

Kdcarey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2007
Florida
Am I the only one who realizes that only freshwater guys r saying that our SW forum is good enouggh.
BIGgourami;1661391; said:
what we have is plenty good for the people that use it. i think unless a couple of the SW mods (and whoever they need permission to get from, Li?) WANTS to i don't think we NEED it.

Reefscape, You and other mods have made this section more active over past few days. Especiallly you have contributed much time to this forum. I thank you and hope more is to come:D

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
Kdcarey;1664823; said:
Am I the only one who realizes that only freshwater guys r saying that our SW forum is good enouggh.

Reefscape, You and other mods have made this section more active over past few days. Especiallly you have contributed much time to this forum. I thank you and hope more is to come:D

Thanks for the kind comments Kdcarey....Yes, there is "plenty" more to come...Were all in this together to make it better, more active, more information, easier to search and browse...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store