Monster 822 gallon (ext) aquarium build thread

doviiman

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
la,la,land
get well soon !!!!
Thank you, I plan on starting the setup at least by Saturday, overdosing on alka seltzer cold plus. lol

doviiman

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
la,la,land
Bleh if I had this tank It would be up and running by now, power through the sickness! What's going in it?
Yeah, I am trying to power through, but being such a large tank, I need all my strength.
It will have the typical monster you see everyday. P-bass, catfish, arrownas. Nothing special. It''s just something different for me since I have giving up on the cichlids scene for a while. Might even throw in a green terror and red devil for color..

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Thats niiiiice, custom built by? Oh and hope you feel better soon

doviiman

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
la,la,land
Updates pic on stand and filtration system. Going to try an auto drip system hence the two catridges under the tank and not shown is my 80 watt UV Sterilzer. Wet dry will also be fitted with 16 oz of pond matrix to aid in Bio filtration. My only concern is that the Nu-clear canister can hanndle the mechnical filtration, really thinking about getting one more Its been a slow process but its going. Still need to get altima 6a air pump and 1000w titanium heater and that should be a rap. I plan to start the plumbing process Saturday, more pic's to come...

doviiman

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
la,la,land
Looking good!!!
Thank you, I am very happy with the tank. I can't wait to sit back and enjoy the view.
How is your Sea World coming?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store