Most sought after datnoid?

Ominae

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2012
LA
Thank you all for all of the information :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
order of raraty

St dat pulcher
ngt dat cambelli
ntt arge thin bars
indo IT
silver tigers AT

mscamp02

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2011
Mt. Sterling KY
I would put at before it in terms of rarity, maybe not in terms of sought after but def rarity

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
I would say its an odd ball IT as well, but i'm no expert, and really have no visual experience with d. pulcher... i know some of the traits from research and pics but no practical experience... i also cant believe that people dont really like the AT dats... i think they have such a cool unique look to them, although i havent seen any 8+ inch ones, but hopefully mine gets there one day! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I would put at before it in terms of rarity, maybe not in terms of sought after but def rarity.
I don't know abut that.AT are not said to be rare in the wild and they can probably be found and collected whenever the demand for them calls for it.Thing is,there is none which explains why they are the lowest priced of the dats.They can go for under twenty dollars each around here,when the stores order them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
because the back stripe of the body meeting tail goes down to the bottom of the fish rather than stopping at the top, which i though was 1 indication of ST vs IT... however i will say its body shape is more full and ST like, but ST's are rare and its more likely to be a full bodied IT than an irregular ST, but like i said i'm no expert by any means

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

nid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2006
Singapore
I used to have a 3 bar IT with an ST tail. While uncommon, i have seen a few already. Its also possible for ST to not have that bar join at the tail. Thats not a confirmed way to id ST and IT. IMO, just a unclean IT with a ST tail.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store