My 2500 gallon concrete mega tank project

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
I'm with ya man. I'm leaning along the lines of starting from scratch. I want a house with a basement. One wall of the basement will be floor to ceiling glass or acrylic panels. Those panels will look out into an underwater area of a large 7 to 10K gallon pond. From the outside I would have a glass conservatory or green house area over the pond and part of my patio area with a grill and chairs. Of course there would be a waterfall, lighting and so on. I would be able to completely open up the room on nice days and in the winter I can close it all and maintain tropical temps through out the year. I would have two completely different views, one in the basement watching the large cats and Pacu cruising in the deep and the other on the patio drinking my morning coffee checking out the Aro's and Gar on the surface :) Dreams........
Great, my house is only 6 years old and you now have me wanting to build a new house using this idea!!!

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ

jpcampbell123

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
very nice i must ask though how much would something like this cost to build i would love to do a concrete monster size for gator gar one day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store