My Current 125 FOWLR and future plans ! PIC HEAVY

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Oh yea! I was really carefull about fallin rocks. I give them all my push test, shake em round make sure they wont come off unless I pull them up and off... I considerd using the reefsafe glue but decided against it incase I get more rock or want to change the latyout ect.

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Yea I never see him anymore hahaha, dudes a master at hiding when i come home at night sometimes Ill pull out the flash light and see him out lol

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
That crab's awesome!! That's the decorator crab in your list, then? I'm going to have to look into one...

Tank's looking nice so far! Can't wait to see the foxface!

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Yea decorator crabs are hilarious ! Stick anything to them... Was trying to stick a hermit to himself last night....

Ill grab some pics of the fox face when my phone is up an running again.... I will also take some new pics of the tank. I plan on getting a shark and some bigger fish and i dont trust ALOT of my rock structures that I have right now.

So Im going to re scape in into more of an "edge of the reef look". You know where the bigger preditory fish hang out ? You know where the reef has like a 10 ft flat drop off ? lol. Figure I can have plenty of holes and hiding places aswell as structure if I have it against the back and more centerd.

SO I will be watchign THIS AGAIN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_d3LFvc8HQ for help and modeling it after thies pics....

26 Mar 2011 Edge of the Reef.jpg

90gReef1-e1339403564346.jpg

14092792-adventurous-woman-snorkeling-underwater-along-the-edge-of-a-reef--copyspace.jpg

251100593_Tonga3.jpg

1335438844kZbiZ8.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store