My Current 125 FOWLR and future plans ! PIC HEAVY

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Re scaped it... Looks 100x better and not a single rock is going to move... Looks like nature made it... Alot more BIG caves for BIG fiish, alot more tunnels and small caves and nooks for smaller fish... Out croppings hanging over ... im fairly pround... once water clears and I have a phone I will take pics !

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Awesome man, your off to a good start. If it was me id be stockming that with morays :)

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Ill have pics of the new scape soon. Also hopefully the skimmer soon aswell !

Id need a lid with morays... dont have one yet... first i need to get the skimmer..then lid... then more FISH
lol

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Ill have pics of the new scape soon. Also hopefully the skimmer soon aswell !

Id need a lid with morays... dont have one yet... first i need to get the skimmer..then lid... then more FISH
lol
I have a spare 65gal Coralife protien skimmer if you want it (upgraded last year so this one is boxed up in storage). Might need a new sponge ($5 replacement). I'm down in london every so often to visit my sister.

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Haha i appreciate it ! Im going to just order one next week thats good for up to a 165 gal. Untill then running carbon, chemi pure and good water changes and skimming the top of the water is doing fine .

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
hahaha i dont think i can afford a tan k big enough for that skimmer! i plan on getting a 300 by end of summer so...

Cooterbrown

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2012
Leavenworth Kansas
I have it on my 180. My predators eat a pound of seafood a day. That monster pulls out a full gallon of green crap in 2 days. Runs on 3 9500 needle wheel pumps

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
omg.... What do you feed em ? What is the best food for small preditors (all to small to eat whole shrimp right now)? I should just cut it up ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store