My New Jardini - STOKED!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
How's he getting on steve ? Ate everything yet ? Lol I was showing my mate over weekend he's amazed saying why don't I get a black and yellow one (he knows nothing about fish except they have fins , scales , gills and nemo's one ) I had to explain that of I ever had the luck of seeing one in LFS which I won't I couldn't even afford it :( one day steve one day lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
Well not 30mins ago he had a bit of a tantrum at the surface and lost some scales but lately he's been pretty awesome. A little while ago someone wanted to trade me his banjar aro for him (with cash adj from my side of course). Was hard for me to say no but I'm glad I didn't

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
I was gonna post some photos of his new tankmates but they're too shy to come out. For a Jardini hes actually quite friendly but still a bit scary I guess

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Don't think I'd swap either mate you cant get hold of jardini like yours even if you tried a massive search ;) cherish that had boy steve :D
What tankmates are you trying ? Or am I spoiling the surprise for the pics lol

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
That's one hell of a fish bro! Super rare. Keep it!

Maybe trade it for an x back, but banjar... No way!

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
Don't think I'd swap either mate you cant get hold of jardini like yours even if you tried a massive search ;) cherish that had boy steve :D
What tankmates are you trying ? Or am I spoiling the surprise for the pics lol

Nothing too special to be honest. Just a silver scat and a pair of African monos. Thought they'd be a good contrast to the black Jardini

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
That's one hell of a fish bro! Super rare. Keep it!

Maybe trade it for an x back, but banjar... No way!

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks mate I really am glad to keep him

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
It would be awesome to get one younger so he can be conditioned on perfect foods an environment to really bring out the darkness. BTW, are there any foods that can improve black colours?

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
These are his new tankmates. Still really shy but I think they have some potential to create a really nice contrast

IMG-1404299819053-V.jpg

IMG-1404299780818-V.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store