Operation Rescue Motoro (Disclaimer: Pictures May Be Considered Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
You did a great thing there. I hope they all pull through even though they arent looking so great at the moment

Mbutiful

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2008
UK
Did them ******** sell them to you cheap? i would have said 50 each ray due to the condition, You and they knew you were doing the rays good, therefore they should have veered to the benefit of the rays health than profit for once... good luck closing the store down!

blackhawkpowers

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2008
Georgia
Seems like everyone's answer but the BBB and possible to some type of agency for animal cruelty. There has to be some sort of requirements for the wholesalers to maintain a certain quality of stock.

RedTailKinG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
QUEENS NYC
i would have had them pack them all and then take them without paying thats what they deaserve and more but dont let me go there that is really good proof to show people how they come before you get them to your door unreal and thats the way they go out of business good work and good luck let me know if theres anything i can do for them!!!!!

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
Lupin;2562366; said:
Why is it not possible?

Ashley, you've done a very good job rescuing them. I'm crossing my fingers they will make it in the end and you can then reason out with the perpetrators.:)

Whoops, I meant CAN. I didnt mean cant, that was an error.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
if sorry to say this kind of thing happens all the time

it wont be the 1st and wont be the last time this sort of thing happens

i hope you can bring them round if you can get them feeding you have a chance

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
did you pay 90$ a piece or did they give you a discount?

killarbb

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
iowa
good luck and keep us all posted.

i would also contact some of the animal shelters in the area. surely they would know who to contact about that places "cruelty to animals". here in iowa, that charge is a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store