poll which is the meanest sob

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
african tiger pike is my most aggressive fish, followed by xingu I pikes and flowerhorns, but thats my 2 cents worth.

Guppy's_Hell

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Miami, Fl
I know it might sound cheezy but a beta fish.

I dropped one in with my 7" bichir as a meal (only feeders I found that weekend looked sickly) damn thing chased off the bichir.

The bichir remembered he was three times the size and tried to eat him but couldnt swallow him so he spit him out. After that even with battle scars he rushed the bichir again chassing him around.

Woosy looking little fish didnt even scratch the bichir, but that thing ws mean!

ArowanaCichlid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2005
USA, Mississippi
A TWO INCH FEEDER GOLDFISH,choked a 14in oscar to death, LOL, we saw the oscar just inhale the goldfish, and BAM five minutes later the goldfish just comes shashaying out of the oscars mouth like it owned the tank, funniest thing i have ever seen. My professor just stood there and did not say a word. He had just got done giving us a lecture on the pred/prey relationship. well that goldfish kind of blew that theory out of the figurative and literal water.

MEANEST LITTLE SOB I KNOW OF, IT WILL DIE OF OLD AGE
:headbang2 :ROFL: :headbang2

Guppy's_Hell

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Miami, Fl
ArowanaCichlid;803948; said:
A TWO INCH FEEDER GOLDFISH,choked a 14in oscar to death, LOL, we saw the oscar just inhale the goldfish, and BAM five minutes later the goldfish just comes shashaying out of the oscars mouth like it owned the tank, funniest thing i have ever seen. My professor just stood there and did not say a word. He had just got done giving us a lecture on the pred/prey relationship. well that goldfish kind of blew that theory out of the figurative and literal water.

MEANEST LITTLE SOB I KNOW OF, IT WILL DIE OF OLD AGE
:headbang2 :ROFL: :headbang2

lol Awsome!

KenyanSandBoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Massachusetts
That's such a weird story. I don't think anyone would expect that.

Anyway, my vote is for the Jardini...mine is, without question, a SOB!!

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
hard to say i have a buddy with a wolf fish that will let feeders rest on its head when its out in the light but at night it killed and partly ate a oscar but id say that snakeheads are the most aggressive like the red my uncle had one that stuffed itself on shrimp and he put in a largemouth bass as a tankmate and it never had a chance first nuthing but then it tried to lock lips and tore of the largmouths jaw then just took chunks out of it and didn't eat them just hit the poor thing and spit out a piece of it truly an evil fish oh forgot to mention this was in a 9foot by 3foot tank so there was plenty of space

deangelo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2006
Pilipinas/ Los Angeles
my arrowhead puffer...cant get a tankmate for it, keeps on killing everything,good thing it grows to only 6" hate to see what it does to other fish if it grew to 20-30"....

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
JARDINI

kane1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
england
johno27;777563; said:
jardini or Dovii for me, wolf fish and snakeheads are just looking for food when they kill IMO, never had a dorado so I am not sure if they would beat something to death just to watch it die or not ;)
Trust me wolf fish will still try and kill everything in its tank, mine were well fed and still beat the crap out of my knife fish, and recenlty at its new owners killed a very large oscar aswell as beating the crap out of a 14" black shark that was in with at the pet shop, the shark had to be moved to avoiding being killed.

kane:headbang2 :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store