poll which is the meanest sob

fatty

Feeder Fish
May 28, 2007
Melbourne
greenterra;876437; said:
Mangrove Jack.The temper is not just terrortorial.These fish are just nuts.
I must agree Mangrove Jack’s are unbelievably aggressive to anything put inside their tank no matter the size or what it is for that matter. Murray Cod are not the friendliest of fish either.

sirasoni

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
Palos Verdes, CA
as of late the larger of my male jags has turned into a "kill for fun" type, so he gets to play by himself. honestly for pure mean-ness, i'd have to give it to convicts. never had any other 1" long fish attack my hand before

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
I have a jar, 2 asians, 2 pbass and 2 knives at or around 20". The meanest is probably the greenie asian, but most of that is towards the other asian (SR). The tem is also pretty moody..

Otherwise, they're all pretty meek :D

Hartzell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Philippines
How about an aba-aba? Aren't they supposed to be the meanest monsters out there?

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
pound for pound

You guys don't know about fish if you did not think of my all time favorite fighter bettas. The badest fish alive.

ttt.

altimaser

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2006
South East Florida
A breeding pair of convicts. My friend put a couple breeding convicts in with his Piranha and they beat the Piranha into a corner. The convicts took a beating, but he eventually had to remove them cause they were seriously stressing his Piranha. The Piranha were twice there size. Pretty funny to watch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store