Pure Superspot Motoro - Anybody bred them?

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
well someone just needs to breed jag and moto and get this debate over with ;) i do agree with anders though. i think its ss not hybrid.

anders i think you have posted in the past of a couple jagxmoto's if im not mistaken.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
well someone just needs to breed jag and moto and get this debate over with ;) i do agree with anders though. i think its ss not hybrid.

anders i think you have posted in the past of a couple jagxmoto's if im not mistaken.
Geez tell me about it :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Jeffers, I know a guy in your neck of the woods with a female ss. You should track him down and tell him to answer his phone then we can see what a ss x jag will look like

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Jeffers, I know a guy in your neck of the woods with a female ss. You should track him down and tell him to answer his phone then we can see what a ss x jag will look like

Got room for big bertha? Come pic her up lol. Trevor's big old girl is here. I am just trying to find a suitable male for her. Might have a male Jag for her but don't know yet.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Could be hybrid

As with anything different looking peoples first comment will be hybrid

The only thing that would draw me to hybrid is they are fairly new to the market
If they was pure blood they would have been around for years

Please don't say maybe a new fishing location

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

andersp90

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Denmark
The only thing that would draw me to hybrid is they are fairly new to the market
If they was pure blood they would have been around for years
MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They were around/being offered 9 years. So calling them "new" to the hobby might be a bit of a stretch...

Yes, I have. But I can't seem to find the pics. :/

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
They were around/being offered 9 years. So calling them "new" to the hobby might be a bit of a stretch...

9 years is nothing people have been keeping and breeding rays much longer than that

I myself have been doing it 5-6 years and they was being tank bred long before I dipped my toe in the water

A lot of hybrids started showing up after people started captive breeding so 9-10 years ago would be the right time for them to start showing up

It only takes 2 slightly different location species to hybrid to make a more spotted motoro so yes it could be a hybrid but it may not

Yes, I have. But I can't seem to find the pics. :/

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store