Purple wolf fish info

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Some incorrect info being assed around here they can live together in groups .. I have had a group of 4 together for years. Also they can cohabitate with some more peaceful SA cichlids
Do you have any other fish in with the wolf pack?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

IndyTexy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
Plainfield Indiana
Do you have any other fish in with the wolf pack?

Yes I do.. I meant passed not assed by the way... I have kept quite a few things with them... currently there is a female C. Myersi Royal Pleco,common pleco,and a 4line cat...

I have also kept with no issues... Achara cat, pacu, tiger botia, convicts, sun cat, clown loach, Male C.Myersi, silver dollars...

I have kept without luck.. Salvini, Umbee, Oscar-- All picked on the wolves.. Silver Arowana Vulture cat got picked on wolves

I an going to try a couple sevrums and maybe af ew large Angel fish soon..

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Yes I do.. I meant passed not assed by the way... I have kept quite a few things with them... currently there is a female C. Myersi Royal Pleco,common pleco,and a 4line cat...

I have also kept with no issues... Achara cat, pacu, tiger botia, convicts, sun cat, clown loach, Male C.Myersi, silver dollars...

I have kept without luck.. Salvini, Umbee, Oscar-- All picked on the wolves.. Silver Arowana Vulture cat got picked on wolves

I an going to try a couple sevrums and maybe af ew large Angel fish soon..
What sized tank?
Did the wolves try to eat the tank mates or was it a territorial battle?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

IndyTexy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
Plainfield Indiana
What sized tank?
Did the wolves try to eat the tank mates or was it a territorial battle?

Sorry for all the questions.

The most interesting thing about the group is they have a pecking order amongst themselves.. They do not really fight back aggressively toward other more aggressive fish I did not leave fish were not getting along together for too long. They are in a 150g tank with floating plants covering about 75% of the surface ...I do think the wolves tried to eat the arowana..

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Thats cool what was it like when you had it with the achara catfish, 4 line cat and plecos like? Also what size tank in gallons do you need to house an adult achara catfish in just curious? Also good luck with mixing the other fish with the wolves hope it goes well.

IndyTexy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
Plainfield Indiana
Sometimes the cat fish will nibble at the wolves tails and vice versa but not to bad the wolves are messy eaters so it is good to have a few bottom feeders... I also forgo to mention I have a Poly.. Sengalus with them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store