Ray Rice suspended indefinitely from NFL!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'm not against having to defend yourself against a woman if the situation calls for it.

but that right there wasn't really "defending yourself." that was straight up assault

some girls can fight, I've seen some girls that can probably hurt a grown man if she caught him clean. but this girl was harmless, the guy's a scumbag for what he did

in the Jay Z and Beyoncé's sister scuffle, i'd be okay if he backhanded her. she went after him hard

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah sure it was and I can't really say that he might have been defending himself,not the best choice of words,but I was just adding to what you were saying and also pointing out how horrible both pieces of footage are...What kind of troglodyte drags the woman he is supposed to be in love with?...I guess the same kind that decks his woman and this is probably not the first time he's hit her.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea I first responded to what she hit her head on but then after that I just kind of started going off generally about the video

and yea, I doubt it's his first time hitting her, let alone any other women

edit: btw, when I said it was straight up assault, I meant on his part

Dam ok

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2014
Denver
Anyone else besides a celebrity would be in jail right now. This country is screwed in so many ways. What's going to happen to her now by him you know he's going to blame it on her and probably beat her more. This guy deserves a lot more than a suspension he deserves jail

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
btw, when I said it was straight up assault, I meant on his part
Yeah I figured that's what you meant...
:duh::thumbsdow:angryfire:nutkick: He will get what's coming to him!
Yep,and even if he doesn't find himself in front of a judge he will realize that he did not get away with what he did when after his bank account dwindles and withers away there will be no more big money coming in for him to waste.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Yeah sure it was and I can't really say that he might have been defending himself,not the best choice of words,but I was just adding to what you were saying and also pointing out how horrible both pieces of footage are...What kind of troglodyte drags the woman he is supposed to be in love with?...I guess the same kind that decks his woman and this is probably not the first time he's hit her.
Totally agree with you here

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
i'm not against having to defend yourself against a woman if the situation calls for it.
I had to reread that twice. What?? How can you possibly justify a man hitting a woman? Stunned on that one.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I had to reread that twice. What?? How can you possibly justify a man hitting a woman? Stunned on that one.
I wouldn't have any qualms about slapping a woman coming at me with a knife. *shrugs*

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store