red wolf fish comptibility

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
ok thanks oscarum monstruoso just out of curiousity because im curious how much would a 1000 gallon tank cost to have built just curious because some of my aquarium stores make custom tanks. PS I didnt ask them how much it would cost because if I ask them they will think I will buy it right away and when I tell them not now they will get pissed lol.

Oscarum monstruoso

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 3, 2010
ok thanks oscarum monstruoso just out of curiousity because im curious how much would a 1000 gallon tank cost to have built just curious because some of my aquarium stores make custom tanks. PS I didnt ask them how much it would cost because if I ask them they will think I will buy it right away and when I tell them not now they will get pissed lol.
Just tell them you are going to buy it when you get your tax refund, its january, they'll believe it and give you a full estimate.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Ok thanks for the advice oscarum monstruoso but how much would is the average cost for a 1000 gallon aquarium to be custom built usually. Also thanks for the advice much better than one of the aquarium stores I went to the guy said from my old list the african tiger fish would kill the black wolf fish plus when I walked in the aquarium store smelled so bad like mold I was worried I would get some sort of exotic lung disease and the owner could care less he was just sitting there watching his vietnamese tv shows as his fish tanks needed serious help and the fish were starving.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
If you could find a slightly smaller used tank, you could save some big dollars. May even want to start with a stock tank, very affordable but you can gain experience raising larger fish. Hey, we all need to start somewhere. I started with a 29g, I'm currently running a 2000g, 1800g, 4x250, 4x350, 150, 120, etc. My family is telling me I need to seek professional help. LOL

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
lol wailiua boy I will try that with my uncles 80 gallon but he also has a 50 and a 20 gallon gonna use those if I can find the extra space.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
I know I was talking about my 80 gallon tank not the 1000 gallon tank I will start off much smaller than that but work my way up to a 1000 gallon aquarium and hopefully one day I will get one that big.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
It's good to have dreams and aspirations, something to work towards. It can motivate you to work hard.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store